It’s that time of year again! University Heights will be out in full force each and every Friday evening through August 2nd— including us! We’ll be attending each evening of the Summer in the Park Concert Series, chatting with friends and neighbors about our efforts to bring a historic streetcar line to San Diego’s streets. Please come by, say hi, and learn how you can get involved!
Your line-up for this summer is as follows:
- July 5th, Rodello’s Machine (Acoustic Folk / Rock)
- July 12th, Stoney B Blues Band (Chicago and Southern Style Blues)
- July 19th, Theo & the Zydeco Patrol (Southwestern Zydeco & Cajun Music)
- July 26th, Bill Magee Blues Band (Blues with a Southern Flavor)
- August 2nd, Sue Palmer & Her Motel Swing Orchestra (Boogie Woogie & Swing)
Of course, don’t forget that Mrs. Frostie will be there serving up delicious ice cream and Brooklyn Dogs will be selling Sabrett hot dogs! I don’t think I need to say anything more, but if you’d like you can read more about the event on page 5 of the Univeristy Heights Community Association Newsletter.
Have a great summer— hope we’ll be seeing you!